I have never had any time for game playing. I’ve always been an honest person, and I can’t believe the energy I’ve wasted on dick heads in the past. Now I’m with someone who makes me feel so special, I can’t believe I felt so worthless before. It is important to look within oneself and decide how you want to be treated. What you choose to think about you will create, which is the same for a lover or partner.
Signs of a Game Player
- Or course, both men and woman can be game players. They thrive on attention. If they have no interest in you, they’ll use you when they feel lonely or desperate for sex, and then leave you pining.
- They don’t care for your happiness. If you tell them good news, they’ll never wish you luck.
- They make you wait for texts, emails, or phone calls. If someone is interested in you, they will always find a way to get in touch. NO EXCUSES.
- The more they make you wait for them, the more anxious and desperate you may become. It is a vicious circle so it is important to keep the mind active.
Don’t even waste your time and energy on these selfish individuals. You are priceless and deserve only the best.
Ways to Gain Control
- Although this can feel difficult at the time, try your hardest to keep busy. Hide your phone if you’re a text-a-holic, or delete your lover’s number.
- Make them wait for your email, phone call, or text. This will get them wondering what’s wrong, and if you seem busy, they’ll want to get hold of your attention in some way.
- Date other people.
- Tie them up during sex, blindfold them, and rub your tits over their face. Keep them in that predicament for as long as you want to make them suffer. This will surely make you memorable.